Sunday, September 14, 2014

last word...


Koi ashka di zuban pade, te munsif nu gwahi kare…
(someone should understand language of tears, and be prepared for witness in front of judge)
Koi mainu kafir kahe, musta'min, koi harbi
(people are alleging me of infidel)
Aye Elahi! main ta bus yaar-e-mehboobi da husn dekhya…
(oh god! I only saw beauty of my love)

Badalan de dage, sitaryan zari phulkari, usch usda sunheri mukh dekhya
(draped in scarf with treads of clouds and golden work of stars, I saw her golden face)
oh te hain hi kohe-e-aftab-e-chaman, usde jamal wich main zara zara roshan dekhya
(she is an ultimate light of best sun in all the universes. I saw every particle enlightened under her influence)
 Main apne dar-libas-e-mashooq dekha, ya apna jalda hoya dil dekha….
(I saw my lover in her best outfit. Hence, I am having heartburns)

Na Mahi, na main ranjha, na main wich ena azaba,
(I am not Mahiwal, I am not Ranja. I am not doing anything wrong as they did)
Ibadat wele band akhan naal bus mehboobi dekhya…
(At time of prayer, with closed eyes I see only my lover)
Mere yaara! gulan to kuleya, baharan nalo sunkhya,
(my love, you are as fragile as flower, and as bloomy as spring)
koi mange, koi labda, koi tarse, assa us wich hi khudaya dekhya…
(someone is begging, some searching, some aspiring, but I found my god in her)

je kade howe tarq-e-talookaat te…
(if we ever discuss our relationship)
ki dassa kis tarah guzrda rah-e- ulfat, bus kisene usda na nishan dekhya
(what should I say, how the route of love is. Nobody could find any trace as yet)
Mere lafzan wich bus usdi hi hai gazal, sub ne mere naina wich eh zahir dekhya
(In my words, there was your song. Every body noticed it evident in my eyes)
palak te ne usde naaz-o-ada, kisne mera zarkhez alfaaz na dekhya…
(I am ready to take all your tantrums. No body noticed my fertile words suggesting this) 

mere rom rom wich hai wabasta…
(you are present in every bit of me)
ohi waqar-o-iqbal mera, tere naal hi duniyan nu zehan-e-zahab dekhya
(she is my self respect. If you are with me than world is golden memory for me)
 gairan di mehfil te daad di kami na si, bus kuch ta si tadap-e-yaar wich, jo khamosh kalama wich izhaar dekhya…
(there was no dearth of praise in other’s meetings. But there would be something in memories of beloved, that everybody noticed expressions in my silent prayers)

oh baadshah hai mera takht nasheen, usde kadama wich tutda hoya garoor dekhya
 (she is my supreme commander, my ego gets smashed in her feet )
usde lafzan de wich gul-e-kausar dekhya
(I have seen flowers from sacred lake in her words)
uhna wich zindagi hai wajib, unha nukteyan ne keda rang na dekhya 
(in those words life is possible, those dots have seen every colour of life)
zamana denda hai lambe mainu fani de, usdi mehfil wich khud nu baka dekhya…
(society laments that I am very intelligent, but in her company I find my self dumb)
badi kadoorat hai usto dori da, par kis ne ashka nu suk ke aatish ba-kasa na dekha… 
(I have grudge that I am away from her. But no one noticed that my tears are slowly become inflammable)




No comments:

Post a Comment